- Revenue increased 26% to $419.9 million compared to last year.
- GAAP diluted earnings per share from continuing operations increased to $0.49, compared to $0.40 in the same quarter last year.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $182.9 million at June 30, 2014.
- Year-to-date signed contract awards totaled $1,060 million and the sales pipeline increased to $3.0 billion at June 30, 2014.
- The Board of Directors approved a $150 million increase to the Company’s share repurchase program.
MAXIMUS Reports Third Quarter Results For Fiscal 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.