Internet Gold – Golden Lines Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Market and TASE: IGLD) today reported its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2014.
Bezeq’s Results: For the second quarter of 2014, the Bezeq Group reported revenues of NIS 2.3 billion ($654 million) and operating profit of NIS 1.2 billion ($359 million). Bezeq’s EBITDA for the second quarter totaled NIS 1.6 billion ($452 million), representing an EBITDA margin of 69.0%. Net income for the period attributable to Bezeq’s shareholders totaled NIS 810 million ($236 million). Bezeq's cash flow from operating activities during the period totaled NIS 1.1 billion ($312 million).
Yad2 Transaction: On May 20, 2014, Bezeq concluded the sale of Coral-Tel Ltd. ("Yad2"), a company fully controlled by Bezeq through its ownership of Walla! Communications Ltd., that is engaged in the operation of a second-hand sales web site, for a total consideration of approximately NIS 805 million ($234 million). As a result, Bezeq recorded a one-time capital gain of NIS 582 million ($169 million) before tax that was reported under other operating income.
Cash Position: As of June 30, 2014, Internet Gold’s unconsolidated cash and cash equivalents and short term investments totaled NIS 418 million ($122 million), its unconsolidated gross debt was NIS 1.2 billion ($348 million) and its unconsolidated net debt was NIS 779 million ($226 million).Internet Gold's Unconsolidated Balance Sheet Data (1)
|June 30,||June 30,||December 31,|
|Short term liabilities||147||72||21||129|
|Long term liabilities||906||1,125||327||931|
|Cash and cash equivalents||291||418||122||329|
|Total net debt||762||779||226||731|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV