Trade-Ideas: Northstar Realty Finance (NRF) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock
- NRF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $69.4 million.
- NRF is up 3% today from today's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in NRF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for NRF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on NRF: NorthStar Realty Finance Corp., a real estate investment trust (REIT), operates as a commercial real estate (CRE) investment and asset management company in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.8%. The average volume for Northstar Realty Finance has been 4.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Northstar Realty Finance has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. The stock has a beta of 1.09 and a short float of 6.6% with 3.72 days to cover. Shares are down 37.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV