The company reported adjusted earnings per share of 9 cents, up from 5 cents in the same period one year earlier. Revenue soared 97% year-over-year to $285 million. Analysts had expected earnings of 4 cents a share on revenue of $272.04 million.
Zulily expects third-quarter revenue in the range of $275 million to $287.5 million, which would mark a 65% and 73% year-over-year increase, respectively. Analysts expect revenue of $283.29 million. The company increased its full-year revenue guidance to a range of $1.2 billion to $1.225 billion from $1.15 billion to $1.2 billion. The consensus estimate calls for full-year revenue of $1.2 billion.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was down 4.09% to $37.76 at 4:39 p.m. ZU data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV