DENVER, Aug. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RMAX), one of the world's leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0625 per share of Class A common stock. The dividend is payable on September 3, 2014 to shareholders of record at the close of business on August 20, 2014.
About the RE/MAX Network
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 94,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of more than 95 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world's leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RMCO, which is controlled and managed by RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: RMAX).SOURCE RE/MAX Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV