CHELMSFORD, Mass., Aug. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:MRCY) ( www.mrcy.com ), a leading provider of affordable, commercially developed, open sensor processing systems and services for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications, announced that it will participate in the Jefferies 2014 Global Industrials Conference to be held Aug.11-14, 2014 in New York. Management will present an overview of the Company's business Wednesday, Aug. 13, at 9:30 a.m. ET.
The presentation will be webcast live and may be accessed from the investor section of Mercury's website at http://ir.mrcy.com/events.cfm. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days.
Mercury Systems – Innovation That Matters ™Mercury Systems (Nasdaq:MRCY) is the better alternative for affordable, commercially developed, open sensor processing systems and services. These capabilities make us the first commercially based defense electronics company built to meet rapidly evolving next generation defense challenges. Mercury Systems has worked on over 300 programs, including Aegis, Patriot, SEWIP, Gorgon Stare and Predator/Reaper. We are based in Chelmsford, Massachusetts with additional advanced manufacturing and other key facilities across the USA. To learn more, visit www.mrcy.com . Mercury Systems and Innovation That Matters are trademarks of Mercury Systems, Inc.
CONTACT: Kevin Bisson, CFO Mercury Systems, Inc. 978-967-1990
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV