- Book value was $11.09 per diluted common share, representing a 6.0% (1) total return on book value, after accounting for a dividend of $0.26 per share, bringing the total return on book value for the first half of 2014 to 9.9%. (2)
- Delivered Comprehensive Income of $230.8 million, a return on average equity of 23.0%, or $0.63 per diluted weighted average common share.
- Reported Core Earnings of $89.7 million, or $0.24 per diluted weighted average common share. (3)
- Generated an aggregate portfolio yield of 4.6% for the quarter ended June 30, 2014, consistent with the quarter ended March 31, 2014.
- Advanced residential mortgage loan conduit significantly, with inventory and purchase commitments totaling over $1 billion as of June 30, 2014.
Two Harbors Investment Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.