EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE:EVTC) (“EVERTEC” or the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share to be paid on September 5, 2014 to stockholders of record as of August 18, 2014.
EVERTEC’s Board of Directors anticipates declaring this dividend in future quarters on a regular basis; however future declarations are subject to Board of Director approval and may be adjusted as business needs or market conditions change.
EVERTEC, Inc. (NYSE:EVTC) is the leading full-service transaction processing business in Latin America, providing a broad range of merchant acquiring, payment processing and business solutions services. The largest merchant acquirer in the Caribbean and Central America—and one of the largest in Latin America—EVERTEC serves 19 countries in the region from its base in Puerto Rico. The Company manages a system of electronic payment networks that process more than 2.1 billion transactions annually, and offers a comprehensive suite of services for core bank processing, cash processing and technology outsourcing. In addition, EVERTEC owns and operates the ATH network, one of the leading personal identification number (“PIN”) debit networks in Latin America. The Company serves a diversified customer base of leading financial institutions, merchants, corporations and government agencies with “mission-critical” technology solutions. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV