For the first quarter Symantec reported earnings of 45 cents a share, beating the Capital IQ Consensus Estimate of 43 cents a share by 2 cents. Revenue grew 1.8% from the year-ago quarter to $1.74 billion. Analysts expected revenue of $1.67 billion for the quarter.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: SYMC Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts