SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Yelp Inc. (NYSE: YELP), the company that connects consumers with great local businesses, today announced that management will present at the Oppenheimer Technology, Internet & Communications Conference in Boston, MA on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 11:05 a.m. ET.
A webcast will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://www.yelp-ir.com under the Events and Presentations menu.
Yelp Inc. ( http://www.yelp.com) connects people with great local businesses. Yelp was founded in San Francisco in July 2004. Since then, Yelp communities have taken root in major metros across 27 countries. Yelp had a monthly average of approximately 138 million unique visitors in the second quarter of 2014*. By the end of the same quarter, Yelpers had written approximately 61 million rich, local reviews, making Yelp the leading local guide for real word-of-mouth on everything from boutiques and mechanics to restaurants and dentists. Approximately 68 million unique visitors visited Yelp via their mobile device on a monthly average basis during the second quarter of 2014**.* Source: Google Analytics ** Average monthly mobile unique visitors based on the number of unique visitors accessing Yelp via mobile web and unique devices accessing the app on a monthly average basis over a given three-month period. Investor Relations Contact InformationYelp Investor Relations Wendy Lim(415) 568-3240 email@example.com Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20050511/SFW134LOGO SOURCE Yelp Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV