ROCK HILL, S.C., Aug. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) announced today that its Senior Vice President and CFO, Damon Gregoire, plans to present at the 3 rd Annual Needham Advanced Industrial Technologies Conference on Thursday, August 7, 2014 at 2:00 PM ET.
A live audio webcast and replay of the presentation will be available on 3DS' website under the Investor Relations section at 3DSystems.com/investor.
Learn more about 3DS' commitment to manufacturing the future today at www.3dsystems.com .About 3D Systems 3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D printing centric design-to-manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced on-demand custom parts for professionals and consumers alike in materials including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. The company also provides integrated 3D scan-based design, freeform modeling and inspection tools and an integrated 3D planning and printing digital thread for personalized surgery and patient specific medical devices. Its products and services replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce functional parts and assemblies, empowering customers to manufacture the future. Today its comprehensive range of 3D printers is the industry's benchmark for production-grade manufacturing in aerospace, automotive, patient specific medical device and a variety of consumer, electronic and fashion accessories. More information on the company is available at www.3DSystems.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten Stacey.Witten@3dsystems.com Media Contact: Alyssa Reichental Press@3dsystems.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV