Today's Top Performers In Drugs
2. As of noon trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) is up $0.53 (1.1%) to $49.89 on light volume. Thus far, 2.4 million shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $49.06-$49.89 after having opened the day at $49.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.36. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company discovers, develops, licenses, manufactures, markets, distributes, and sells biopharmaceutical products worldwide. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company has a market cap of $82.9 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are down 6.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts who rate Bristol-Myers Squibb Company a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bristol-Myers Squibb Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts