Nat Sherman Continues to Define the Authentic Tobacco Experience
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Founded by Nat Sherman in 1930 and family-guided for three generations, Nat Sherman International continues to define the authentic tobacco experience.
The family is proud to announce the latest addition to its portfolio of premium cigars, the Joel Sherman 75th Celebration, which made its official debut at the 2014 International Premium Cigar and Pipe Retailers Convention in Las Vegas, is now available to consumers. Joel Sherman joined his father Nat Sherman, full-time in the business at the age of 21. Now, an industry icon, Mr. Sherman's leadership as President & CEO, spirit and passion for cigars, has empowered the Nat Sherman brand to be one of the most recognized and sought-after brands in the premium tobacco industry.
"Throughout his long and illustrious career, our father has been recognized by his industry peers as a statesman, troubadour, friend and leader," said William Sherman, Executive Vice President, Nat Sherman.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV