NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Rocket Fuel (FUEL) was falling -26.7% to $18.15 Wednesday after guiding below analysts' estimates for the third quarter and full year 2014, and despite beating estimates for the second quarter.
The company said it expects revenue of $96 million to $100 million for the third quarter. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expect revenue of $109.6 million for the quarter. For the full year Rocket Fuel expects revenue of $385 million to $405 million, below analysts' estimates of $422.6 million.
For the second quarter Rocket Fuel reported a loss of-11 cents a share, above analysts' estimates of a loss of -22 cents a share .Revenue grew 70.2% from the year-ago quarter to $92.6 million, beating analysts' estimates of $90.2 million for the quarter.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. FUEL data by YCharts STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV