HIGHLANDS RANCH, Colo., Aug. 6, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) (the "Company" or "we") today announced that the Company will participate in the following investor conferences:
- The Jefferies 2014 Global Industrials Conference on August 11 th in New York City
- The Midwest IDEAS Conference on August 27 th in Chicago
- The 3rd Annual GHS Industrial Day on September 4 th in Chicago
- The 2014 KeyBanc Capital Markets Basic Materials & Packaging Conference on September 10 th in Boston
A copy of the slides to be used at these events will be filed on Form 8-K and be available via the Investor Information section of www.advancedemissionssolutions.com .
About Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc.Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADES) serves as the holding entity for a family of companies that provide emissions solutions to customers in the power generation and other industries. ADA-ES, Inc. ("ADA") supplies Activated Carbon Injection ("ACI") systems for mercury control, Dry Sorbent Injection ("DSI") systems for acid gases, and technology services and other offerings in support of our customers' emissions compliance strategies. ADA's M-ProveTM technology, which reduces emissions of mercury and other metals from PRB coal, is applied directly to coal at power plants, or offered through a licensing agreement with Arch Coal for application at their mines. In addition, we are developing technologies to advance cleaner energy, including CO2 emissions control technologies through projects funded by the U.S. Department of Energy ("DOE") and industry participants.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts