Ellie Mae ® (NYSE:ELLI), a leading provider of innovative on-demand software solutions and services for the residential mortgage industry, today announced that registration is now open for its third annual national user conference, Ellie Mae Encompass Experience 2015. The conference will be held Feb. 22 - 26, 2015 at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, Fla.
Ellie Mae Encompass Experience 2015 is a leading industry conference during which Ellie Mae clients and partners will:
- Gain insight into future trends from industry thought leaders.
- Build in-depth practical skills to help maximize investment in Ellie Mae’s Encompass mortgage management solution.
- Gain knowledge about the latest compliance, technology and marketing strategies from companies who are at the forefront.
- Network with mortgage industry peers and thought leaders.
Ellie Mae Encompass Experience 2015 will begin with a day of pre-conference hands-on training available for up to 800 people who want to strengthen their Encompass technology knowledge and skills. The main conference will feature visionary keynotes, more than 20 thought-provoking sessions and numerous networking events, including the Ellie Mae Hall of Fame Awards.
Keynote speakers include David H. Stevens, president and CEO of the Mortgage Bankers Association, Sig Anderman, CEO and founder of Ellie Mae, and Jonathan Corr, president and COO of Ellie Mae.Attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in an EllieCares charity event and build rocking chairs to benefit Camp Boggy Creek, which enables children with serious illnesses to enjoy a camp experience in a safe, medically-sound environment. “With 1,500 attendees last year, Ellie Mae Encompass Experience has become a must-attend conference that provides tremendous educational and networking opportunities for mortgage industry professionals,” said Jonathan Corr, president and COO at Ellie Mae. “We plan to build on the success of the previous conferences and deliver a fantastic experience for our attendees in 2015.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV