ARMONK, N.Y., Aug. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that Gartner, Inc. has recognized IBM as a leader in the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Managed Mobility Services (MMS). 1
For the report, Gartner evaluated 14 vendors, recognizing IBM as the only leader based on its completeness of vision and ability to execute. IBM's market leading IT and business consulting services are dedicated to bringing mobile capabilities to businesses by helping them select the right technologies for their unique needs in order to spur adoption and drive positive business outcomes.
IBM's mobility services are a part of the IBM MobileFirst portfolio, which enables clients to build and deploy mobile applications, protect and manage mobile infrastructure, and engage customers in context. IBM is helping companies unlock the full potential of enterprise mobility with solutions built from the ground up – not migrated from the desktop – to solve complex problems and improve outcomes at every moment.
"We believe that being named the only leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant recognizes our commitment to mobilizing today's businesses and transforming their operations both now and in the future," said Rich Esposito, General Manager, IBM Global Mobility Services. "Like the Internet before it, mobile devices are changing how employees operate and how businesses engage their customers. As this evolution continues, we feel IBM has clearly emerged as the choice to usher organizations into the mobile age."IBM's consistent investment in its portfolio of software, IT services and enterprise mobility management (EMM) personnel allows IBM to effectively service customers by adding value at nearly every step on the journey to becoming a more effective mobile-centric enterprise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV