High Taxes, Abusive Enforcement Causing Businesses, Citizens to Flee America
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- President Obama, as promised, is changing America.
High taxes and abusive enforcement are compelling businesses and ordinary citizens to leave the country altogether.
The United States has much higher corporate tax rates than other industrialized countries, and increasingly, the Internal Revenue Service pursues more aggressive enforcement tactics than foreign tax authorities do.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV