The artificial intelligence provider for digital advertisers reported an adjusted net loss of $3.8 million, or 11 cents a share, compared to a loss of $0.5 million, or 7 cents a share, in the same period one year earlier. Revenue increased 70% year-over-year to $92.6 million from $54.4 million. Analysts had expected a loss of 22 cents a share on revenue of $90.22 million.
The company also issued third-quarter revenue guidance in the range of $96 million to $100 million and full-year guidance of $403 million to $427 million, down from the company's previous full-year guidance of $420 million to $435 million. The consensus estimate calls for third-quarter revenue of $109.63 million and full-year revenue of $422.64 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Rocket Fuel also announced an agreement to purchase [x+1], which provides programmatic marketing and data management solutions. The stock was down 24.44% to $18.70 at 4:57 p.m. FUEL data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV