Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) today announced better-than-expected financial results for the second quarter of 2014.
(in millions, except EPS)
*Prior outlook was provided by the company on May 6, 2014 in its earnings release
For the quarter ended June 30, 2014, Activision Blizzard’s GAAP net revenues were $970 million, as compared with $1.05 billion for the second quarter of 2013. On a non-GAAP basis, the company’s net revenues were $658 million, as compared with $608 million for the second quarter of 2013. For the second quarter of 2014, GAAP net revenues from digital channels represented 49% of the company’s total revenues. On a non-GAAP basis, net revenues from digital channels represented a record 73% of the company’s total revenues.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV