- Net sales were $93.6 million, up 6.0 percent from $88.3 million in the prior-year quarter, and up 14.6 percent from $81.7 million in the first quarter.
- Operating profit (U.S. GAAP) was $1.7 million compared with a profit of $1.6 million in the prior-year quarter and a loss of $1.4 million in the first quarter.
- Non-GAAP operating profit was $2.9 million, compared with $2.2 million in the prior-year quarter and $0.1 million in the first quarter.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $4.8 million, compared to $4.0 million in the prior-year quarter and $1.9 million in the first quarter. As a percentage of revenue, Adjusted EBITDA margin was 5.1 percent, compared to 4.6 percent in the prior-year quarter and 2.3 percent in the first quarter.
- Completed the company’s financial restructuring with redemption of remaining convertible notes.
Pulse Electronics Corporation Reports Second Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.