3 Stocks Pushing The Health Care Sector Lower
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, A's share price has jumped by 25.39%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, A should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.48, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, A has a quick ratio of 2.24, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $325.00 million or 3.17% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 3.17%, AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 64.29%.
- The gross profit margin for AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 57.89%. Regardless of A's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, A's net profit margin of 8.03% compares favorably to the industry average.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV