CHICAGO, Aug. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) today announced the appointment of Gary DelBuono as vice president of Product Management, effective August 11. In this role, Gary will oversee enterprise product development, partnering closely with Underwriting in developing product solutions for CNA's Commercial and Specialty lines.
"We are pleased to have Gary join CNA in this important role," said Roger Nulton, senior vice president of Producer and Product Development. "His proven success in providing innovative product solutions, coupled with his deep technical underwriting expertise and leadership experience, make him a great addition to our team."
Gary brings more than 30 years of underwriting and product development industry experience. He comes to CNA from Liberty Mutual, where he served as senior vice president and product manager in the General Liability space developing innovative new products and enhancing existing products.
Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's eighth largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities.Follow CNA (NYSE: CNA) on: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn CONTACT: Jennifer Martinez, 312-822-5167 Sarah Pang, 312-822-6394 SOURCE CNA Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV