NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Gentiva Health Services
(GTIV) shares are up 0.4% to $18.13 on Tuesday after the company announced full year earnings guidance between 95 cents and $1.15 per diluted share, ahead of analysts consensus expectations of 90 cents per diluted share.
The hospice service provider reported second quarter earnings of 38 cents per share, 15 cents better than analysts expected, on revenue of $498 million, slightly ahead of analysts $497.4 million estimates.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
TheStreet Ratings team rates GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC as a Sell with a ratings score of D. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:"We rate GENTIVA HEALTH SERVICES INC (GTIV) a SELL. This is driven by several weaknesses, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its poor profit margins."
GTIV data by YCharts STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV