The company reported a 30% year-over-year revenue increase to $20.8 million from $16 million, which beat the $20 million estimate from analysts polled by Thomson Reuters. ChannelAdvisor also reported an adjusted net loss of $7.5 million, or 30 cents a share, compared to a loss of $4.5 million, or 25 cents a share, in the same period one year earlier. This was just narrower than the consensus estimate of a loss of 31 cents a share.
ChannelAdvisor also boosted its full-year revenue guidance to a range of $86 million to $86.7 million from a range of $85 million to $86 million. Analysts expect $85.76 million for the year. The company issued third-quarter revenue guidance in the range of $20.5 million to $20.9 million, while analysts expect $20.86 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was down 28.05% to $16.70 at 12:07 p.m. ECOM data by YCharts STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV