The TJX Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TJX) today announced that it plans to release its second quarter Fiscal 2015 sales and earnings results on Tuesday, August 19, 2014, before 9:30 a.m. ET.
At 11:00 a.m. ET that day, Carol Meyrowitz, TJX’s Chief Executive Officer, will hold a conference call with stock analysts to discuss the Company’s second quarter Fiscal 2015 results, operations and business trends. A real-time webcast of the call will be available to the public at tjx.com. A replay of the call will also be available by dialing (866) 367-5577 through Tuesday, August 26, 2014, or at tjx.com.
About The TJX Companies, Inc.
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. As of May 3, 2014, the end of the Company’s first quarter, the Company operated a total of 3,256 stores in six countries, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and Poland, and three e-commerce sites. These include 1,085 T.J. Maxx, 947 Marshalls, 458 HomeGoods and 4 Sierra Trading Post stores, as well as tjmaxx.com and sierratradingpost.com, in the United States; 230 Winners, 92 HomeSense, and 32 Marshalls stores in Canada; and 380 T.K. Maxx and 28 HomeSense stores, as well as tkmaxx.com, in Europe. TJX’s press releases and financial information are also available at tjx.com.Important Information at Website Archived versions of the Company’s conference calls are available at the Investor Information section of tjx.com after they are no longer available by telephone as are reconciliations of non-GAAP financial measures to GAAP financial measures and other financial information. The Company routinely posts information that may be important to investors in the Investor Information section at tjx.com. The Company encourages investors to consult that section of its website regularly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV