At the time, the stock traded around $1.50 per share and was down 43% on the year. Right now the stock trades around 70 cents, down over 73% for the year to date. RadioShack has now lost roughly 80% of its value in 2014 alone. The company reports financial results Tuesday after market close.
It's hard to imagine these shares traded in the $20 range four years ago. It seems like a distant memory. It seems fitting. A little over a year the RadioShack name may only be remembered because it will no longer be seen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV