Resources Global Professionals (“RGP”), the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), announced today that its Board of Directors has approved an $0.08 per share cash dividend to all shareholders of record on August 28, 2014 and is payable on September 25, 2014. The $0.08 per share dividend represents a 14% increase from the previous dividend of $0.07 per share.
“For the fourth year in a row I am pleased to announce that we have increased our quarterly dividend,” stated Tony Cherbak, president and chief executive officer of RGP. “Our business continues to provide the cash flows to balance returning capital to our shareholders through our dividend and stock repurchase programs while retaining our ability to invest in growth opportunities for our business.”
RGP, the operating subsidiary of Resources Connection, Inc. (NASDAQ: RECN), is a multinational professional services firm that helps business leaders execute internal initiatives. Partnering with business leaders, we drive internal change across all parts of a global enterprise – accounting; finance; governance, risk and compliance; corporate advisory, strategic communications and restructuring; information management; human capital; supply chain management; healthcare solutions; and legal and regulatory services.RGP was founded in 1996 within a Big Four accounting firm. Today, we are a publicly traded company with over 3,100 professionals, annually serving over 1,800 clients around the world from 68 practice offices. Headquartered in Irvine, California, RGP has served 87 of the Fortune 100 companies. The Company is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, the exchange’s highest tier by listing standards. More information about RGP is available at http://www.rgp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV