ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced its participation in two leading e-commerce industry conferences in August 2014.
- ChannelAdvisor is a Bronze sponsor of Rakuten Expo 2014 East, taking place August 7 at the Grand Hyatt New York. Rakuten East is a one-day conference that offers information, education and discussion for Rakuten.com Shopping merchants to maximize their growth on the marketplace.
- ChannelAdvisor will exhibit at the Sellers’ Conference for Online Entrepreneurs (SCOE 2014 ), taking place August 14-16 at the Hilton Seattle Airport and Conference Center. SCOE is a premier event for third-party marketplace sellers.
Additionally, Jennifer Artabane, ChannelAdvisor director of product management, will present “Marketplaces Are Eating the E-Commerce World” at SCOE on Thursday, August 14 at 1 p.m. During this presentation, Artabane will discuss how third-party marketplaces are changing the way retailers are selling online and provide tips online retailers can use to improve their performance on this channel.
The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels such as paid search and comparison shopping engines. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
ChannelAdvisor will have e-commerce experts available at Rakuten East and SCOE to discuss best practices for selling online. To request a meeting with a ChannelAdvisor expert at either event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Like us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor Connect on LinkedIn About ChannelAdvisor ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV