Story updated at 9:55 a.m. to reflect market activity.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Credit Suisse raised its price target for Boardwalk Pipeline
(BWP) to $24 from $20 Tuesday, reiterating its "outperform" rating for the stock.
Boardwalk Pipeline fell -1.2% to $19.42 in morning trading.
The analyst firm also raised its EPS estimates for the company through 2017. Credit Suisse analsysts wrote that Boardwalk Pipeline reported strong second quarter results with higher than expected demand and increased volume.
Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. ----------------------------------- Separately, TheStreet Ratings team rates BOARDWALK PIPELINE PRTNRS-LP as a Hold with a ratings score of C. TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation: "We rate BOARDWALK PIPELINE PRTNRS-LP (BWP) a HOLD. The primary factors that have impacted our rating are mixed -- some indicating strength, some showing weaknesses, with little evidence to justify the expectation of either a positive or negative performance for this stock relative to most other stocks. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share." BWP data by YCharts STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV