Today Yahoo (NASDAQ:YHOO) announced that advertisers can now buy campaigns, both direct and programmatically, that ensure and verify audience delivery for display and video using comScore (NASDAQ:SCOR) vCE®. Yahoo is the first publisher to fully integrate vCE® throughout its ad buying and reporting platforms in an effort to unify all available data for advertisers.
“Brands are reaching their audiences through multiple channels and need a consistent way to measure results across their campaigns,” said Eric Lange, VP of Product at Yahoo. “As we innovate to deliver a unified solution for advertisers, integrating comScore vCE® with Yahoo ad platforms provides advertisers with one place to buy, measure and analyze campaigns against all available data. That’s something advertisers can’t get anywhere else today.”
Now, through Yahoo, advertisers can:
- Buy campaigns that ensure audience delivery for display and video using all available sources, including comScore, whether buying direct or programmatically.
- Use comScore vCE® data to get the best synthesized, most complete view of audiences on Yahoo sites and across the web, making verification and measurement across channels with one common metric the easiest it’s ever been.
- Set up measurement for their campaigns in one simple step and skip the labor-intensive tagging process.
“By delivering vCE metrics directly into their existing ad management workflow, Yahoo is making it easier for advertisers to make faster decisions that improve the effectiveness of their digital ad spend,” said Serge Matta, President & CEO of comScore.Yahoo and comScore will continue to develop their combined offering, with plans to roll out ensured delivery and verification for mobile campaigns, as well as expand to global markets over the next several months. About Yahoo Yahoo is focused on making the world's daily habits inspiring and entertaining. By creating highly personalized experiences for our users, we keep people connected to what matters most to them, across devices and around the world. In turn, we create value for advertisers by connecting them with the audiences that build their businesses. Yahoo is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, and has offices located throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific (APAC) and the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) regions. For more information, visit the pressroom ( pressroom.yahoo.net) or the Company's blog ( yahoo.tumblr.com). About comScore comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in digital measurement and analytics, delivering insights on web, mobile and TV consumer behavior that enable clients to maximize the value of their digital investments. For more information, please visit www.comscore.com/companyinfo.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts