Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK), provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, today announced the industry’s first 100 percent uptime service level agreement (SLA) for Splunk® Cloud, along with new lower prices and new cloud service plans. Splunk Cloud, the enterprise-ready cloud service for machine data, is the world’s first machine data analytics service so reliable that Splunk is guaranteeing a 100 percent uptime SLA. Experience the power of Splunk Cloud firsthand through the free Splunk Online Sandbox, where you can be up and running in minutes or watch the video to learn more.
“Organizations cannot afford downtime on data platforms that monitor their applications, infrastructure and services. With Splunk Cloud, customers get best-in-class enterprise-ready reliability, an unequaled breadth of features and ease-of-use that enables rapid time to value,” said Guido Schroeder, senior vice president of products, Splunk. “Splunk Cloud is the most comprehensive SaaS platform for Operational Intelligence, offering the full power of Splunk Enterprise as a highly reliable, scalable and flexible cloud service.”
“We’ve been seeing organizations start to move their mission-critical applications to the cloud, but many still see availability and uptime as a significant barrier,” said Dennis Callaghan, senior analyst, 451 Research. “By guaranteeing 100 percent uptime in its SLA, Splunk Cloud should help ease some of the performance monitoring and visibility concerns associated with applications and infrastructure running in the cloud.”
Splunk is also announcing new lower prices, increased scalability and flexibility, new service plans and a way to instantly experience the power of Splunk Cloud:
- 33 percent price reduction made possible by increased operational efficiency.
- Industry-leading scalability and flexibility, supporting service plans up to 5TB/day and offering up to 10x data bursting.
- Free Splunk Online Sandbox makes it easy for customers to immediately get started with a personal Splunk Cloud environment.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts