- Revenues totaled $205.3 million compared to prior year second quarter revenues of $199.1 million.
- Operating income was $17.5 million compared to $20.5 million in the second quarter of 2013. Last year’s second quarter operating income included $8.3 million of higher duty drawback cost recoveries.
- Net income attributable to continuing operations was $7.1 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, compared to prior year second quarter net income attributable to continuing operations of $1.1 million, or $0.03 per diluted share. 2013 second quarter results included a $13.7 million pre-tax charge to interest expense related to the early extinguishment of a portion of long-term convertible debt.
- Total titanium mill product shipments were 3.9 million pounds compared to 4.1 million pounds in last year’s second quarter.
- Boeing 787 seat track deliveries totaled 36 equivalent ship sets compared to 18 delivered in the same period last year.
RTI International Metals Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.