AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- RetailMeNot, Inc. (NASDAQ: SALE), which operates the world's largest marketplace for digital offers, is proud to announce its support of Operation Homefront, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing emergency financial and other assistance to thousands of families of service members and wounded warriors across the United States each year. The organization was the recipient of a $15,000 grant from RetailMeNot to support the back-to-school needs of military families.
With a new school year fast approaching, RetailMeNot is hard at work helping its users save time and money while shopping for supplies, clothing, shoes, electronics and other school necessities. Unfortunately, many U.S. military families need assistance purchasing the basics, including backpacks and supplies for their children. RetailMeNot is proud to have the opportunity to join others in giving back to our servicemen and servicewomen.
Operation Homefront's Back-to-School Brigade, a nationwide school supply collection campaign, relieves some of the financial stresses felt by military families around this time of the year. As a sponsor of the Back-to-School Brigade, RetailMeNot is assisting in the purchase and distribution of backpacks and school supplies for the children of our military men and women around the country.
"No one is more deserving of our assistance in their time of need than the members of our military. They protect our country day in and day out, and we will be there for them and their families," said Cotter Cunningham, the CEO and founder of RetailMeNot, Inc. "I am so proud that RetailMeNot is partnering with such an outstanding organization like Operation Homefront. We look forward to getting our employees engaged beyond our donation of funds to the Back-to-School Brigade."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV