- Reported net sales grew 4% to $788.4 million, up from $757.6 million in the second quarter of 2013.
- Local currency sales, which exclude the impact of foreign currency, also grew 4%.
- Operating profit increased 8%, or $10.7 million, to $153.1 million, up from $142.4 million in the second quarter of 2013. Adjusted operating profit, which excludes restructuring and operational improvement initiative costs and the gain on the sale of a non-operating asset in the prior year, also increased 8%.
- Diluted earnings per share (EPS) totaled $1.35, compared with $1.24 in the second quarter of 2013.
- Adjusted diluted EPS excludes restructuring and operational improvement initiative costs and a gain on the sale of a non-operating asset from the prior year quarter. Adjusted diluted EPS increased 21% to $1.37, up from an adjusted $1.14 in the second quarter of 2013.
IFF Reports 21% Adjusted EPS Growth For The Second Quarter And Increases Quarterly Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts