PHILADELPHIA, Aug. 4, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Great Lakes Solutions, a business of Chemtura Corporation (NYSE:CHMT) (Euronext:CHMT), announced today that it will increase its price for elemental bromine in the Asia Pacific region by up to 20 percent. This price increase will take effect immediately, or as contracts allow.
This price increase is necessary to sustain investment in Great Lakes Solutions but is not anticipated to have a material effect upon the consolidated profitability and cash flows of Chemtura Corporation.
Great Lakes Solutions is one of the world's leading manufacturers of bromine and bromine intermediates. For more information about Great Lakes Solutions, please visit www.greatlakes.com .Chemtura Corporation, with 2013 sales of $2.2 billion, 1 is a global manufacturer and marketer of specialty and agro chemicals. Additional information concerning Chemtura is available at www.chemtura.com . 1 2013 net sales of $2.2 billion reflect discontinued operations treatment for the completed sales of the Antioxidants and Consumer Products businesses.
CONTACT: Amy Lamott Tel: (765) 497-6332
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV