PHOENIX, Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Republic Services, Inc. (NYSE: RSG), the nation's second largest recycling and waste company, announced today the launch of its first mobile app, My Resource. Through the My Resource app, customers have 24/7 access to their accounts to pay their bills; view past invoices and service schedules; find new products and service solutions; and, schedule pickups. Additionally, the app offers push notification, weather-related service alerts as well as sign-up for holiday schedule reminders, ensuring Republic customers always know when their recycling and waste service provider will arrive at their home or business.
"Proper waste removal from a home, business or work site is a critical component of a customer or community's public health, productivity and progress. Our customers depend on us to not only be there to service their containers, but also to provide new solutions to their waste disposal needs while making it effortless in the process," said Jon Vander Ark, EVP, Customer Development. "For example, through the My Resource mobile app, a residential customer can receive a push notification that due to inclement weather, we'll be servicing their neighborhood later in the day, or a construction manager can review Republic's growing product offerings to identify the right products and services for their new site. All with just a touch of a button."
The new app supplements the My Resource customer account management web portal that was launched to customers last spring. My Resource is part of Republic's overall customer promise, We'll handle it from here.™, where the Company's 14 million customers know they can rely on Republic to handle their recycling and waste needs in a way that is effortless and convenient for them and that anticipates their future product and service needs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV