The company reported an adjusted loss of $9.5 million, or 20 cents a share, compared $7.2 million, or $1.95 a share, in the same period one year earlier. Revenue rose 22% year-over-year to $24.7 million from $20.3 million. Analysts expected a loss of 22 cents a share on revenue of $24.87 million.
Five9 expects an adjusted loss in the range of $9.2 million to $10.2 million on revenue in the range of $24 million to $25 million. Analysts expected a loss of $10.9 million on revenue of $26.2 million. For the full year, the company forecasts an adjusted loss in the range of $36.2 million to $37.8 million on revenue of $99 million to $101 million. The consensus estimate calls for revenue of $104.02 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was down 23.23% to $5.85 at 4:45 p.m. FIVN data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV