DUBLIN, Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Indemnity plc (NASDAQ: GBLI) will hold a teleconference on August 7, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its second quarter 2014 results.
The Company will release its earnings after the close of business on August 6, 2014.
To participate in the teleconference, please telephone (800) 288-8967 (U.S. and Canada) or (612) 332-0523 (International) and you will be greeted by an operator. Please reference Global Indemnity plc Earnings Release Call or the host Cynthia Valko.
The teleconference is being webcast by AT&T and can be accessed at the company's website at www.globalindemnity.ie. Please access the site at least 15 minutes prior to the teleconference to register, click on the Webcast link, enter Conference ID number 333025 and click GO. Please download and install any necessary software.The teleconference will be available for replay beginning at 10:30 a.m. Eastern Time on August 7, 2014 until 11:59 p.m. August 7, 2015. To listen to the replay, please telephone (800) 475-6701 (U.S. and Canada) or (320) 365-3844 (International) then enter 333025. About Global Indemnity plc and its subsidiaries Global Indemnity plc (NASDAQ:GBLI), through its several direct and indirect wholly owned subsidiary insurance and reinsurance companies, provides both admitted and non-admitted specialty property and casualty insurance coverages in the United States, as well as reinsurance worldwide. Global Indemnity plc's two primary segments are:
- United States Based Insurance Operations
- Bermuda Based Reinsurance Operations
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV