NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) rose in after-hours trading Monday after the company reported second-quarter earnings and issued full-year guidance that beat analysts' expectations.
The company reported an adjusted loss of 16 cents a share on revenue of $58 million. Analysts had expected a loss of 22 cents a share on revenue of $63.94 million.
GT Advanced Technologies also issued full-year guidance of earnings in a range of 12 cents to 18 cents a share on revenue in a range of $600 million to $700 million. Analysts are expecting EPS of 3 cents on revenue of $666.8 million.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was up 12.04% at 4:25 p.m. GTAT data by YCharts
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV