On 8/6/14, Cedar Realty Trust, Inc.'s 7.25% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (CDR.PRB) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4531, payable on 8/20/14. As a percentage of CDR.PRB's recent share price of $25.51, this dividend works out to approximately 1.78%, so look for shares of CDR.PRB to trade 1.78% lower — all else being equal — when CDR.PRB shares open for trading on 8/6/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.13%, which compares to an average yield of 6.89% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, CDR.PRB was trading at a 1.64% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 1.00% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of CDR.PRB shares, versus CDR:
Below is a dividend history chart for CDR.PRB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4531 on Cedar Realty Trust, Inc.'s 7.25% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR) makes up 4.93% of the WisdomTree Total Dividend Fund ETF (DTD) which is trading lower by about 0.1% on the day Monday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV