SAN DIEGO and TARRYTOWN, N.Y., Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Shareholder rights law firm Robbins Arroyo LLP is investigating whether certain officers and directors of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN) breached their fiduciary duties to shareholders. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions in the United States and internationally.
View this press release on the law firm's Shareholder Rights Blog: www.robbinsarroyo.com/shareholders-rights-blog/regeneron-pharmaceuticals-inc
Concerned shareholders who would like more information about their rights and potential remedies can contact attorney Darnell R. Donahue at (800) 350-6003, DDonahue@robbinsarroyo.com, or via the shareholder information form on the firm's website.
Robbins Arroyo LLP is a nationally recognized leader in securities litigation and shareholder rights law. The firm represents individual and institutional investors in shareholder derivative and securities class action lawsuits, and has helped its clients realize more than $1 billion of value for themselves and the companies in which they have invested. For more information, please go to http://www.robbinsarroyo.com.Attorney Advertising. Past results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Contact: Darnell R. DonahueRobbins Arroyo LLP DDonahue@robbinsarroyo.com (619) 525-3990 or Toll Free (800) 350-6003 www.robbinsarroyo.com Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130103/MM36754LOGO SOURCE Robbins Arroyo LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV