NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer answers Twitter (TWTR) questions from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange on Monday, and this week's first query deals with Target (TGT) and its new CEO, Brian Cornell.
Cramer says the new CEO will make a difference, but not quickly. He likes Cornell, who comes from PepsiCo (PEP), but he thinks Target will need a multi-year turn to get it right, so he does not suggest investors play the stock now.
The next question asks if Cramer still likes American Airlines Group (AAL) at less than $40. He notes TheStreet's poll about whether people are scared to fly after Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 in which 40% of people said yes. Cramer says he likes the airline group but he thinks it pauses here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV