HOUSTON, Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- BBVA Compass and Zenmonics Inc. today announced an agreement to design and test a tablet-based app for the bank's sales force, giving them the ability to meet clients' needs from virtually anywhere.
The app will be based on Zenmonics' mobileBANKER, which makes a full array of sales, marketing, transaction and account services information available through a single interface on a secure, mobile tablet device. The app will be tested during the third quarter of 2014.
"This technology will make bankers more agile as we begin to interact with clients inside the bank and out," said Dave Kucera, director of Business Innovation for BBVA Compass. "Add BBVA Compass' ability to process transactions in real time, and the device becomes even more nimble."
Kucera also indicated that he expects the tablet to make the branch environment more eco-friendly as e-signature capture and secure digital documentation will allow for a significant reduction in paper usage.The bank, which is managing the initiative out of its Business Innovation department in Houston, expects the alliance with Zenmonics to help it redefine the way its bankers interact with and serve customers. "BBVA Compass continues to drive innovation for both its customers and employees," said Chris Siemasko, senior vice president of Product Solutions for Zenmonics "We are very pleased to support BBVA Compass with our mobility solutions." Zenmonics' mobileBANKER application is part of its channelUNITED platform, which provides financial institutions with a common architecture to deliver features to customers and employees. "BBVA Compass' vision of banking's future is digital, and Zenmonics is accelerating key technology solutions that are aligned with that vision," said Kucera. BBVA Compass and Zenmonics formed a strategic alliance earlier in 2014, leading to today's announcement.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV