Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of a class (the “Class”) comprising all purchasers of the securities of L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (“L-3” or the “Company”) (NYSE:LLL) between April 25, 2013 and July 30, 2014, inclusive (the “Class Period”).
Please contact Lesley Portnoy, Esquire, at (310) 201-9150, or at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this matter. If you inquire by email, please include your mailing address, telephone number and number of shares purchased.
L-3 provides command, control, communications, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C3ISR) systems, aircraft modernization and maintenance, and national security solutions in the United States and internationally. The Complaint alleges that defendants made false and/or misleading statements or failed to disclose that:
- Cost overruns on a fixed-price maintenance and logistics support contract were inappropriately deferred, resulting in overstatement of operating income.
- The Company’s net sales with respect to the fixed-price maintenance and logistics support contract were overstated.
- The Company lacked adequate internal controls over financial reporting.
If you are a member of the Class described above, you may move the Court no later than September 30, 2014, to serve as lead plaintiff, if you meet certain legal requirements. To be a member of the Class you need not take any action at this time; you may retain counsel of your choice or take no action and remain an absent member of the Class. If you wish to learn more about this action, or if you have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Lesley Portnoy, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 2100, Los Angeles, California 90067, at (310) 201-9150, by e-mail to email@example.com, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com. If you inquire by email, please include your mailing address, telephone number and number of shares purchased.This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV