ANDOVER, Mass., Aug. 4, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG AEX: PHIA) today announced that for a second year in a row, customers have named Philips Healthcare as the overall Best in KLAS Imaging Equipment Company in the 2014 Best in KLAS Awards: Medical Equipment & Infrastructure report. Philips also received Best in KLAS honors for three products in MR and Ultrasound.
KLAS is a research firm on a global mission to improve healthcare delivery through industry research and reports. Its Best in KLAS rankings are based on feedback collected from healthcare professionals worldwide, with winners representing medical equipment that provides the broadest operational and clinical impact to healthcare organizations.
"When we design or update solutions, we look beyond the technology, and focus on how innovation can help solve everyday problems, and improve lives for our most important stakeholders – patients, clinicians and caregivers," said Gene Saragnese, CEO, Imaging Systems, Philips Healthcare. "We feel these KLAS distinctions validate our mission to serve as partners to providers who, now more than ever, need innovation and insights into critical cost and care areas, including radiology, cardiology and oncology."
Products are evaluated based on five categories: Sales and Contracting; Implementation and Training; Functionality and Upgrades; Service and Support; and General.Three Philips products received KLAS awards:
- Best in KLAS MR – 1.5T: Philips Ingenia 1.5T MR (Score: 91.1/100)
- Best in KLAS MR – 3.0T: Philips Ingenia 3.0T MR (Score: 91.3/100)
- Best in KLAS Ultrasound - Cardiovascular: Philips iE33 (Score: 88.5/100)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV