NEW YORK (TheStreet) – If you own shares of enterprise security company FireEye (FEYE) you've felt anything but secure this year. Since reaching a 52-week high of $97.35 in March, the stock has been down by as much as 73%, reaching a low of $25.58 on May 15.
Shares are currently trading around $34, down 22% on the year to date, trailing the tech sector's 9% gain. FireEye reports financial results for its second quarter Tuesday.
Investors who have held on beyond March are kicking themselves. Now, however, it is important to identify where is the stock heading from here.
This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV