The traders provided their top "breakout stocks." Seymour is a buyer of the MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) and Nathan is a buyer of Nike (NKE) . Kelly is a buyer of gold and/or the Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX) while Adami is a buyer of EXACT Sciences (EXAS) .
Nathan said Sprint's (S) new pricing plan is bad for investors over the short term but is good for consumers. He reminded investors that T-Mobile USA (TMUS) had a similar strategy in the past and now is considered a takeover target for many companies.
Adami said Microsoft
(MSFT) seems poised to move toward $50, after failing to pullback as much as he previously thought. Kelly said Microsoft pays a nice dividend and is a good stock to buy on a pullback.
Seymour likes the retail sector, and said many stocks likes Urban Outfitters (URBN) , J.C. Penney (JCP) and Target (TGT) are reporting better-than-expected results and are trading more bullishly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV