3 Stocks Pushing The Technology Sector Lower
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 31.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- 35.85% is the gross profit margin for BT GROUP PLC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 11.90% is above that of the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Diversified Telecommunication Services industry average. The net income increased by 38.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $694.30 million to $958.47 million.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 37.64% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 26.03% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Looking ahead, however, we cannot assume that the stock's past performance is going to drive future results. Quite to the contrary, its sharp appreciation over the last year is one of the factors that should prompt investors to seek better opportunities elsewhere.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts