3 Stocks Pushing The Specialty Retail Industry Lower
- DOVR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, DOVR's share price has jumped by 30.83%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Although DOVR had significant growth over the past year, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock at the current time.
- 37.72% is the gross profit margin for DOVER SADDLERY INC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -2.75% trails the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Specialty Retail industry average. The net income has decreased by 0.9% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, dropping from -$0.54 million to -$0.54 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$7.09 million or 81.24% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts